Thursday, June 17, 2010

Wiping off the dust...and we're movin'!

Hey Family! Wow, it's been a moment since I've been on here to share my progress with you! It has certainly been good. First off...I am thankful to say that I will soon be a graduate of the University of Houston! August to be exact, but I am still in battle with a few more courses to seal the deal. Pray for me to sustain through the next two months until we reach journey's end with college. Now...so many people are inquiring about what my next move is. I say many things...but what is definite is music. Might study for LSAT and apply for law school, take on the standard 9 to 5...or runaway to L.A. to challenge the big dogs...who knows. There are so many variables. What is constant is my desire to live a musician's life (without going broke of course, I have a degree, lol @ recession!). I've recorded a song since my last blog that I hope to release by September, and had my first performance with Spectrum and Alex Suazo down at Dean's in Downtown Houston (thanks for the support by the way!). So the dust is clearing and I learning to flex my joints again. We're wiping the dust off the shoulders, like Jay-Z baby! I just wanted take a moment to say hello. I miss writing to you, but I will return soon...and this time... school-free!
lol...


One Luv & God Bless,
-IvyLove

1 comment:

  1. Ivy! Oh, it's been so long since I've visited your blog. I hope you are doing well. What are you up to now?

    ReplyDelete